Palladio Matte Blush Bayberry BM02
Shades - Bayberry BM02
- How To Use
- Skin Type
- Skin Tone
- Shelf Life
- What It Is
A satiny powder blush with a warm pink hue and a soft matte finish.
What It Does
Formulated with apricot kernel, ginseng root extracts, aloe and chamomile extracts, the blush helps condition and protect skin from free-radical damage. Kaolin clay and zinc oxide help deliver a flawless, velvety coverage.
- - Using a fluffy angled brush, apply the blush to the apples of the cheeks.
- Blend across the cheekbones.
- - Mica
- Zinc Oxide
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Mineral Oil
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate
- Microcrystalline Wax
- Mineral Oil (And) Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil (And) Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Butylene Glycol (And) Aqua (And) Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
- Butylene Glycol (And) Aqua (And) Panax Ginseng Root Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
- Yellow 6 Lake
- Red 7 Lake
- Red 28 Lake
- Red 30 Lake
- We ensure that this product will have a shelf life of 6 months or more at the time of shipping of your order.
Check delivery time and delivery availability
Trusted since 1997, we source 100% genuine products directly from the brands and their authorized distributors and sell them to you without an intermediary.
Questions and Answers
Call us on 1800 3000 8866. We are available from 9:00am to 7:00pm, everyday.
© Copyrights Reserved health & glow 2019