L'Oreal Paris Le Stylo Smoky Eyeshadow Royal Graphite 114
- How To Use
- Shelf Life
- What It Is
A dual-ended eyeshadow stick with a kabuki brush.
What It Does
The eyeshadow crayon adds a pop of black colour to eyes, while the kabuki brush blends it for an impeccable smoky look.
- - Use the crayon tip to colour eyelids.
- Use the kabuki brush to blend.
- - Cyclopentasiloxane
- Lauroyl Lysine
- Cera Alba / Beeswax
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Stearyl Stearate
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Propylene Carbonate
- Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Stearic Acid
- Behenic Acid
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Citric Acid
- Tin Oxide
- We ensure that this product will have a shelf life of 6 months or more at the time of shipping of your order.
Check delivery time and delivery availability
Trusted since 1997, we source 100% genuine products directly from the brands and their authorized distributors and sell them to you without an intermediary.
Questions and Answers
Call us on 1800 3000 8866. We are available from 9:00am to 7:00pm, everyday.
© Copyrights Reserved health & glow 2019