Falling short of ideas for your New Year’s makeup? Here’s an easy peasy makeup tutorial by popular blogger Sonia Thiyam!
- Moisturise and massage your skin before beginning your makeup routine.
- Apply Maybelline Fit Me Poreless Matte Foundation in a shade that suits your skin tone along with the Fit Me Concealer – in a shade lighter to highlight your highest point of your face.
- To contour the hollows of your cheek, jaw line and sides of the forehead – use a darker shade concealer or foundation.
- Next, use Maybelline Fit Me Pressed powder which will help seal your makeup in place.
- Give your eyebrows shape and definition, using Maybelline’s Brow Duo Shaper that helps both define and blend the colour seamlessly.
- Using Maybelline’s Nude Eyeshadow palette, take the darkest shade for the outer V of your eyelids and dab a golden shimmer or rose-gold shade over the middle and inner corner. Repeat the same over the lower lash line which helps enhance the eyes.
- Use a generous coat of mascara and line your eyes with Maybelline eyeliner.
- Use Maybelline Dream Touch blush over the apples of your cheeks to give your face a touch of colour.
- Use a Maybelline lipstick or gloss to complete the look.
Go on, steal the show!