From sexy eyes to tempting lips; from blushing cheeks to dewy skin – here is how you can look smoking hot with skillfully applied makeup:
- For those dreamy bedroom eyes: Apply your eye makeup in layers and keep smudging it as you go along. Use black pencil along your lashes and smudge gently with a cotton swab or with your fingers. Apply black shadow over that and smudge again. Then apply shimmery silver or gray shadow over your upper lid and blend in with the black. Now watch your eyes smoulder!
- Pout like a kitten: Nothing is sexier than natural-looking lips. Get that nude lip look by using a nude gloss or pale pink shimmer on your lips. Concentrate on the center of the lips to give it an irresistible, innocent pout.
- For skin that’s dewy and innocent: Use a powder highlighter to get that iridescent glow. Choose the right shade for your skin tone – maybe a pale champagne if you are fair; a subtle gold for olive skin; and a copper for darker skin tones. Smooth it over the cheek bones, dabbing some at the inner corners of the eye, on the center of the eye lids and across the bow of the lips. Now just watch your face light up!
- Flutter those thick lashes: If you want that heavy lashed look, just glue on some clusters of fake eyelashes before applying your mascara. Wedge them with glue along the outer corners of your upper lashes and hold in place. When it dries, you’ll have lashes to die for!
- Get that innocent blush: Achieve that flushed look with a foundation that’s light and shimmery – maybe with a bit of liquid bronzer combined with your normal foundation. Then apply a slightly rosy blusher extending from your cheeks to the back of the cheekbones with your fingers. Now watch that melting blush!
- Contour those cheeks: Simple – use a powder blush that is matte under your cheekbones. Then smooth in a highlighter along the cheekbones.
Now you’re hot and good to go!