You’ve been having a busy week with hardly any time for taking care of yourself. Now it shows on your skin. It looks dry, lined, and dull. You need to give your skin some extra dose of tender loving care. Treat your facial skin with special actives like vitamin B, antioxidants, AHA, and moisturisers found in anti-ageing products to wipe away signs of tired complexion. Do this at night at least once a week and get glowing, supple skin. You’ll need:
- Pond’s Age Miracle Cell ReGen Facial Foam with vitamin B derivative and ProCell complex to deep cleanse your skin without drying it out.
- L’Oreal Paris Go360 Clean Exfoliating Scrub to gently slough off dead skin cells, and clear out clogged pores.
- Lakme Clean Up Face Mask Fresh Fairness With Vita beats to even out skin tone, vitamin C diminishes fine lines, and minimise pores.
- Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum to diminish dark under eye circles and iron out fine lines
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturiser with retinol, a vitamin A derivative that reduces fine lines and reveals clear complexion.