You are in your early 20’s, just enjoying the freedom of being an adult, you are carefree, you enjoy your bit of late nights, wild parties and then some. In all this you forget that one important thing, your natural aging process. As we head in to our 20’s skin aging process starts to get accelerated. Even though 20’s is when you will notice your skin at its best, a little bit of care during this time can go a long way in keeping it youthful longer minus the fine lines, dark spots or uneven complexion. You don’t need too many products, just stash a few and use them religiously for great skin for years to come:
- A soap–free foaming face wash like Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser will remove deep seated grime and skin-damaging free radicals.
- Kara Makeup Removal Wipes to wipe off all that gunk from your when you are too tired to take off makeup after an all-nighter with your friends.
- Remove layer of dead skin cells, and get your skin toned and glowing with Everyuth Naturals Orange Peel-Off Mask.
- Biotique Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel to revive puffy, tired eyes when you have had less than your 8 hours at night.
- Olay Moisturising Lotion should be your go to skin moisturizer at all times to retain skin’s natural hydration and sebum levels.