Who doesn’t want to look young? Fine wrinkles, a sagging jawline, and dark spots are all a natural part of aging. But they don’t have to manifest themselves if we take proper care of our skin. Here are some products that contain natural ingredients that keep our skin looking youthful:
- Retinol – Retinol is a kind of Vitamin A which helps to make skin smoother and to avoid wrinkles. It basically peels the damaged and dead skin and reveals the smooth, silky and youthful looking layer of skin underneath.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – This is a powerful antioxidant that occurs naturally in the body. It helps to improve the texture of your skin, reducing fine lines and tightening pores and makes the skin look radiant.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is an essential mineral that helps stimulate the growth of collagen and offers protection to your skin against free radicals.
- Madecassol – Madecassol is extracted from a plant in Asia. It helps to minimize fine lines, gives your skin a youthful glow and promotes skin plumpness – and makes you look younger.
- Natural exfoliation – A combination of white birch, Vitamin C and Peony extracts can transform your skin. White birch encourages skin elasticity and collagen stimulation; while Vitamin C and Peony extracts remove minor skin blemishes and dark spots. Exfoliating pores and boosting your skin’s balance and natural moisture content.
- Moisturisers with oils – Adding a few drops of essential oils to a moisturizer can make a world of difference to your skin. For instance, Evening Primrose Oil is a moisturizer that helps maintain cohesion in the walls of the cells; Jojoba Oil has the capacity to hold increased moisture and is an antioxidant humectant and an anti-inflammatory, and Olive Oil is an antioxidant that prevents loss of moisture.
- Ferulic Acid – Combined with Vitamins E and C, Ferulic Acid enhances the production of collagen, resulting in skin that is soft, smooth and elastic. These are some of the natural ingredients found in exfoliators, polishers, and moisturisers that can give you smoother, more youthful looking skin.