The threat looms large on the horizon now that the world is fighting hard to prevent the spread of the pandemic COVID-19. As The Beauty Destination of India, your health & wellness come as our priority. Therefore, following the latest guidance circulated by WHO and Govt. of India, we have taken the below actions to ensure the well-being of everyone during the outbreak of COVID-19. Things may seem grim, but if we all just sit back and think through, we can beat the crisis because a few small steps can make a big difference.
- All our store associates have been trained to maintain a high hygiene level
- All high-touch points in the stores such as cash counters, makeup counters, product displays, tools etc. are constantly being sanitized with a hospital-grade disinfectant
- Our store and office environment has been put under close watch
- Accessibility of hand sanitizers for everyone including customers across all stores has been increased
- Frequency of deep cleaning of our stores and distribution centres to maintain the maximum hygiene has been increased
- All our employees are put under training so that they realize the gravity of the situation, and therefore take the precaution to help themselves and the community at large
- Anyone feeling unwell has been instructed to stay at home and self-quarantine themselves
To Minimise The Risk Of Skin Contact:
- As a precautionary measure, we are temporarily putting a stop to all paid and free in-store services including makeover, skin analysis, skin testing, nail art until further notice.
- We earnestly request you to restrict or if possible completely avoid direct application of testers that may have come in contact with others. Instead, please seek the help of our Beauty Advisors for assistance.
You can always explore Health & Glow App & Website and pick your favourites if you choose to stay indoors.
Take care and be safe. #bepositive #becautiousstopcorona
Team Health & Glow