So what if Valentine ’s Day is over, you are still going to go out on a date. You have every right to look all dewy and soft. A light touch of colour that enhances your complexion, a shimmery shadow to just highlight your eyes without being overpowering and a creamy rose pout to complete your romantic makeup.
Here’s what you need:
- Colorbar Perfect Match Primer to smoothen out your skin, tone it for a flawless finish
- L’Oreal Paris True Match BB Cream to hide blemishes, brighten your complexion with a light touch.
- Lakme 9to5 Eyeshadow Quartet in Silk Route to play up your eyes. Use the dark coppery gold on your upper lid, and the lighter gold on your lower lash line to open up your eyes.
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Peachy Sweetie to dust the apple of your cheek in a sheer finish.
- Chambor Rouge Plump Lipstick in Baby Pink to give your lips a stain-proof, smudge-proof pink hue.