You feel it coming – the redness, the tingling pain – but you don’t see it yet. The impending pimple is giving you nightmares. Avoid all that stress, which can aggravate the situation further. Few things you need to keep in mind when dealing with zits. Avoid touching the area too much as it can lead to infection. Do not try to pop the pimple as it can push the pus further into your skin, causing pain. Allow it to dry normally, and do not use harsh scrubs on the area. Cleanse your skin thoroughly and keep it hydrated at all times. Here’s what you need:
- Cleanse your face twice a day with Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel that clears away sebum and dead skin cells without drying the skin.
- Use Jovees Tea Tree And Clove Anti Acne Face Pack twice a week to remove deep seated grime and tone your skin.
- Garnier Skin Naturals Pimple Control Pen will help you target the pimple with the actives and reduce spot inflammation.
- Massage in Lotus Herbals AcneGel after cleansing your skin to rehydrate skin and prevent excess sebum protection.
- Use a drop of Aroma Magic Tea Tree Essential Oil on your pimple to prevent it from flaring up.