We cannot stress enough on the fact that a great makeup depends on the soft, well toned and moisturised skin. This allows your foundation to go on smoothly and give you a flawless finish. Since we also tend to use lots of powders as blushes and eye shadows, smooth, well-hydrated skin can hold that up. If your skin is not at its best, when you put on your colours, the powders and foundation can settle into the pores and fine lines to give you an aged look. In fact, moisturisers form a protective and smoothing layer on the skin which can balance the makeup beautifully. So makeup experts suggest you start with a clean fresh face when putting on makeup, especially the heavy party kinds. Here’s what you need:
- Vichy Purete Thermale Purifying Foaming Water Radiance Revealer to cleanse your skin, and remove excess grease and dead skin.
- Organic Harvest Green Cucumber Toner to tighten and minimise your pores and firm up the skin.
- Kaya Light Under Eye Gel to soothe and protect under eye areas and smoothen fine lines.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy Lip Balm to hydrate your lips and remove any chapped skin.
- Lakme Absolute Skin Gloss Gel Crème to create a smooth well-nourished skin, that is supple and glowing.