As you grow older fine lines, dark spots, and dry skin all make it so tough to look youthful and radiant all the time. And then there are the outdated makeup products that age you further. Experts say that you should change the type of makeup products you use every 4 to 5 years so that your look is always fresh and fabulous. The most important thing to remember as you get down to our makeup is to moisturise your face thoroughly. Let your anti-ageing moisturiser soak into the skin for 5 minutes before your start. Here are the products you need to get that youthful look:
- Revlon PhotoReady Color Correcting Primer to fill in fine lines and give the skin a plumper, even-toned appearance.
- Lakmé Absolute Face Stylist Concealer, a water based concealer to hide brown spots, and under eye dark circles.
- Colorbar Perfect Match BB Cream is your best bet to even out your complexion and give it a natural looking glow.
- L’Oreal Paris Superliner Gelmatic Eyeliner in Deep Brown to line your upper and lower lash line. Brown instead of black liner gives a more natural effect and makes your eyes appear brighter.
- Faces Glam On Crème Blush in Peach Glow on the apple of your cheeks will lift your face, and give you a healthy glow.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Coral Pink is the creamy lipstick shade to go for as it makes your lips look fuller, and suits every complexion.