For your ultimate day of glamour, you want dewy skin and you don’t want the dull weather to rob you of your radiance.
Rain or shine no one can really predict. The other thing you can protect is your look for the day.
Light makeup or the no-makeup look can rock your day. For the evening when the floodlights come on, you can have a heavier version. Light makeup can be touched up easily within minutes even on dreary days and the flawless, all-natural-looking shimmer is yours again.
Here Are Some Tips And Product Ideas:
- Hide blemishes in one swoop: Instead of using thick concealer that need loads of blending in, use Lakme Absolute Blur Perfect Makeup Primer to cover up large pores, blemishes or stand-out patches. You apply it on a cleansed face along with moisturiser for an even tone. You need nothing but a few dabs on the face to be blended in downward swipes. It’s waterproof!
- Steer clear of cream foundation: Creamy foundation stays put and gives you the tell-tale signs of being made-up. Powder spreads easily and adds no visible layers. It doesn’t create a grungy look if wetted by accident. Add Colorbar USA Flawless Airbrush Finish Loose Powder Rose to put the roses in your cheeks.
- Change up traditional kajal that can be dislodged by falling raindrops or teary eyes. Use Health & Glow Water And Smudge Proof Hypnoteyes Kajal for dramatic definition of your eyes. It’s waterproof and lasts for up to 10 hours!
- Preserve fluttery lashes all through: even as it pours outside, hold up your dramatic long lashes and get the long-standing camera-ready look even if you get misty eyed. Layer up on L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara and see how the sealing wax pumps up lashes from root to tip with greater volume and an alluring taper. The alternative is MyGlamm 3D Tubing Threesome Mascara Goddess which comes fortified with argan oil and apricot butter for extra moisturising action on this hectic day.
- Pump up the pout: Use FACES Canada Ultine Pro Longstay Liquide Matte Mettalics Lipstick for a smudge-free, easy-apply experience. The tints are so intense in this one that you only need a little product to maximise the no-makeup look that lasts without frequent touch-ups.
Whether you’re the bride or anywhere in the wedding party, these products will add a striking touch to your features despite the risk of a drenching.
Shop The Article Here: