Bengaluru’s top fashion & beauty blogger sisters – Divya and Deepa Maben share their top 5 beauty essentials with us. Make sure your vanity is well stocked with these products.
1. Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil: This is perfect to use at night to keep your skin hydrated which is a must for flawless skin.
2. Avene Sunscreen: Sunscreens help protect your skin from harmful UV rays & to, therefore, help prevent premature aging spots & discolouration ensure you apply sunscreen every day.
3. Revlon Blush: Not all of us can always have lovely flushed cheeks, right? That’s exactly why blush is a must have. It’s the simplest way to instantly add life to a dull face.
4. Maybelline The Nudes Palette: Having a neutral palette with shades that can go from night to day is a must have. It’s compact and has just what a woman with any skin tone would need.
5. Avene Eau Thermale Spray: The key to great skin is to keep it hydrated. Like me, if you don’t drink a lot of water this is just perfect. You can spray it on before your makeup when you’re travelling or you could even use it to set your makeup!
Tell us what your monsoon must-haves are, we would love to feature them!