By now you must have heard hundreds of times – we have iterated the fact many times ourselves – that it is really important that you take off your makeup thoroughly before you go to bed. The reason is simple – it cleans up the skin, allows t to breathe, allows you to use nice night moisturisers, and prevents infections and breakout. Since we also tend to use waterproof eye and lip makeup, so taking them off should be your main agenda every night when seeking a clear complexion in the morning. Here’s what you need for that:
- Remove waterproof eye makeup especially mascara and liner and matte lip colour with L’Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise Gentle Lip Eye Makeup Remover.
- Use Lakme Gentle And Soft Deep Pore Cleanser to remove rest of your makeup especially if you use foundation.
- Wash off with Biotique Bio Honey Gel Hydrating Face Wash to clear away any greasy residue.
- Tone and prep your skin for moisturisation with Aroma Magic Aromatic Skin Toner.
- If are a lazy girl or are in a hurry, then remove makeup, cleanse and tone skin all at one go with Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 One Step Cleanser.