Popular Blogger Sonia Thiyam shows us how to steal the spotlight with lipsticks, this Diwali!
1. Apply eye shadow base to avoid creasing.
2. Use Chambor Liquid lipsticks to create the look.
3. Take a liner or pointed lipstick brush to take the lipstick out of its bottle.
4. With the lightest shade, apply all over the lid and apply a wing liner with black liquid liner.
5. Next, use the dark plum color and apply another wing on top of the wing that you just created.
6. Finally, use Loreal liquid lipstick that has a hint of purple to do a winged out cut crease following the natural shape of your eye.