Is your skin prone to redness? Do you get easily burnt under the sun? Does your skin feel itchy and dry often? Then you are plagued with sensitive skin. This type of skin needs special care and extra gentle approach. Here’s how you can take care of your dry sensitive skin:
- Instead of using a foaming cleanser, switch to gentler cleansing milk like Organic Harvest Cleansing Milk.
- Avoid using a face scrub, instead use a deep cleansing face mask to draw out impurities without harming the epidermis. Try Lakme Clean Up Face Mask Nourishing Glow.
- Repair your skin’s natural barrier to prevent irritation hydrating serum that has Niacinamide. It heals broken skin. Try Olay Total Effects 7in1 Serum.
- Add moisture to your skin to keep it supple with a lightweight skin lotion or creams like Garnier Skin Naturals Daily Care Moisturising Cream with vitamin E and B5 that protect and heal the skin.
- Never go out in the sun without sun protection, since UV rays are the biggest culprit. Try Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sunscreen over your moisturiser or serum.