Truth be told – everyone likes a bit of Bollywood at their wedding! It is universally loved by all.
Be it the sangeet, mehendi or the wedding itself, there is a dash of Bollywood which makes it so much fun. The Makeup tutorial, wBollywood wedding Makeup tips, 80’s themed parties makeup’s are the best. The clothes, the makeup – everything from the 80’s was gorgeous. Won’t you agree?
This wedding season, if you are attending an 80’s themed party and we hope you do – take cues from popular blogger Sonia Thiyam’s retro inspired look. It’s easy and will let the spotlight follow you!
- After prepping your face with moisturizer, apply a primer that will hide the pores and will hold make up for a long time. Use Revlon Photoready.
- Apply foundation and use a brush or sponge to blend it well on your face.
- Use a concealer over the bridge of nose, cupids bow, nasal bridge and underneath your eyes to highlight the areas.
- Next, use a darker shade of foundation to contour. Blend well.
- Frame your face by shaping your eye brows. The 80’s look calls for an arched one.
- 80’s Bollywood saw a lot of strobing. Hence, highlighting is a must. Use Revlon Highlighter Brick to brighten all the highest points of your face.
- Use a pearl finish lipstick from Colorbar.
- For your eyes highlight with a bronze shade eye shadow and don’t forget the wing or cat liner.
There you go! Hope you have fun 80’s style.