Are you plagued by spots? Sun spots, age spots, brown spots. Your complexion uneven. You always resort to layers of foundation to cover up the spots. These spots appear on the skin when pockets of melanin get deposited under the top layer of your skin. This can be due to excessive sun exposure, hormonal imbalance and the natural aging process of the skin. But with a little care, you can wipe away the spots – prevent excessive melanin production, revive skin turnover process, and smoothen skin texture. Here’s what can help you:
- Pond’s White Beauty Daily Spot-Less Lightening Facial Foam with skin lightening agent Pro Vitamin B3.
- St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub with carotenoids, a type of vitamin A that lightens spots and helps in skin renewal process.
- Kaya Insta Brightening Micro Mask with white mulberry extract that lightens age spots and evens out skin tone.
- VLCC De-Pigmentation Serum with orange peel and liquorice, both known to control melanin production. Wear this during the day to prevent the formation of spots.
- Vichy Bi-White Med Deep Whitening Spot Intervention to treat existing brown spots with natural melanin inhibitors.