Kajal is a staple to every Indian woman. Makeup or no make-up, there’s hardly any stepping out without the black pigments adorning your lash lines.
Kajals have evolved a great deal – from humble beginnings in tiny, circular plastic containers to jumbo crayons to retractable pencils that stay put for an entire day with no signs of wear absolutely. There are plenty to choose from, and this time, we bring you one such eye defining pencil that you’ll absolutely adore – the Hypnoteyes Kajal by Health & Glow.
Why it’s different
- Double duty product- Hypnoteyes isn’t just a kajal for your lower lash or waterline. It doubles up as an eyeliner, which can be used on the upper lash line.
- Jet black colour – The formulation is made with the richest pigments to give your eyes an intense black finish, in just one stroke.
- Easy to apply – It’s designed with a fine, smooth tip that applies effortlessly without dragging or creasing.
- No wastage – The kajal is retractable, meaning you don’t need to sharpen it from time to time or waste pigments in the process.
- Great for all seasons – The formula is water-resistant and smudge-proof, making it a great pick for use every day, even in summers or during monsoons.
- All day wear – The kajal is long-lasting and stays put for up to 10 hours.
- Safe – This product, made in Germany, is dermatologically and ophthalmologically approved and safe for contact lens wearers. Even better, it’s free of animal-derived ingredients, paraffin, mineral oil, and preservatives.
For captivating eyes
Hypnoteyes kajal is your BFF for daily work makeup, casual outings, parties, weddings, date nights, and much more. Glide the pencil across the waterline for a natural finish. Apply to the upper lash line for well-defined eyes. Deepen colour and apply to the lower lash line for a more dramatic appearance. Extend upward and outward from the outer eye corner to create mesmerising cat’s eyes, wings, graphic eyes and more.