Let’s face it: We all put a lot of products on our skin, but do we really know what ingredients go in them? However, when we took a look at the beauty ingredients people are loving around the world, we realised there’s a whole lot out there that we’ve never seen or heard before. Right from Jeju volcanic ash to green algae, there’s a bunch of exotic ingredients trending right now. And naturally, we had to share! Let’s take a look at products that feature the exotic ingredients and are worth taking a place in your beauty regime.
The hottest ingredient in town!
Why is it special? Collected from live or dormant volcanoes, it is rich in minerals and boasts of antiseptic, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties. It’s ideal for those prone to acne, excess oil production or congested skin. Furthermore, volcanic ash’s superpower is its ability to draw impurities away from the skin.
- Draws out impurities and blackheads
- Moisturises skin
- Leaves the complexion clean and smooth
- Absorbs the sebum
- Tightens the pores for a clearer smooth complexion
The blooms that are rich in antioxidants.
Sakura repairs the skin’s natural barriers, lightens pigmentation and promotes collagen formation, leaving the complexion brighter, even-toned, and youthful. You might have not heard of Sakura before, but let’s just say, it’s been on this planet for a pretty long time!
- A serum-soaked tissue mask sheet
- Rehydrates skin
- Smoothes the complexion
- Imparts a healthy glow to the face
Also known as the ‘Miracle Plant’.
Okay, we’ve heard about the pears, but prickly pear? This stuff is on the next level. Extremely rich in essential fatty acids, proteins, omega 6 and 9, and vitamins E and K, this Moroccan beauty secret is one of the most powerful, exotic skin & hair care ingredients on the planet.
- Leave-in hair oil with enriching and sleeking properties
- Helps to enhance hair radiance from roots to tip
- Detangles hair, leaving it soft and silky
The Powerhouse of Nutrients.
Valued for its soothing qualities, algae relieves redness, inflammation and helps speed up skin repair. Algae is also an antioxidant, which is an excellent ingredient for those who are concerned about skin ageing. It is high in essential amino acids, proteins, and a variety of vitamins.
- Promotes skin health by providing essential minerals to the skin
- Paraben-free, sulphate-free, phthalates-free and mineral oil-free
The Natural Skin Sealent.
Beeswax is an anti-inflammatory agent with natural emollient and moisturising properties that help to heal and hydrate the skin. The high amount of vitamin A is exactly what makes it great for your skin today.
Try: Nivea Hand Cream With Glycerine & Beeswax
- Gentle hand cream with a non-greasy formulation
- Protects against environmental damage and repairs skin
- Replenishes lost moisture
Shop The Article: