Jewel toned eyes always look intense and sensual. They definitely up the glam quotient. Deep, rich emerald green plays up the Indian complexion very beautifully. This versatile hue goes with all the skin tones that we have here – from dusky to fair. While the trend calls for covering both your upper lid and lower lash line with the deep rich, shimmery emerald hue, but you can tone down the look by just applying the shade as a thick line on your upper lid; or you can draw thin green lines close to your upper and lower lash lines. Here are some green liners we like:
- Lakme Absolute Shine Eye Liner in Olive, if you want to go little matte and subtle
- Maybelline Hyper Glossy Electrics Eyeliner in Laser Green, if you love the shimmery rich emerald green hue.
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil in Peacock Throne, if you want a bit of blue in your green. Great for dusky divas.
- Lotus Herbals Hypnotica Eye Definer Pencil in Aqua Green, if you want it all bright and eye popping.
- Revlon Colorstay Project Butterfly Skinny Liquid Liner in Green Spark, if you want to draw a precise thin emerald line with a flick on your upper lid.