Well-contoured face is the thing that all makeup artists are gushing about right now. In fact the celebs around town are all out there sporting faces with cheeks that are sharp, jaw line that is chiselled, and nose that is aquiline. The contoured look is all about creating a contrast with two shades of foundation and concealer, and a bit of bronzer. You too can get the look with these:
- Prep your face with Za Perfect Solution Moisturiser.
- Conceal your blemishes with L’Oreal Paris True Match Concealer. Pat into place especially under the eyes, and on dark patches.
- Use a liquid foundation matching your skin tone like Colobar Perfect Match. Apply on your cheeks, forehead and chin.
- Take a matte mousse foundation like Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse in a shade or two darker than your tone and apply on the sides of your face, jaw line, on the bridge of your nose.
- Blend well with a foundation brush like Health & Glow Foundation Sponge so that the makeup appears seamless.
- Dust some Rimmel London 3-in-1 Multi Tonal Powder Blush in Summer Fever on the cheeks, forehead and the chin to capture the light and get a chiselled face.