Fruity lip colours, we all know, are the de facto during the warmer months. We all do wear the strawberry, peach, and the plum gloss to go with our looks. But if you are bored with all the fruities, try bubble gum pink lip gloss, it’s definitely got a bright, louder pop. This pink is less girly, has a hint of blue, and loads of shine so that your skin does not look washed out. Wear this with a flirty floral dress.
The lip poppers we like:
- Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Nova
- Bourjois Effet 3D Max Gloss in Rose Yummy
- Colorbar Sheer Glass Lipgloss in Pink Glass
- Lakme Absolute Plump & Shine 3D Gloss in Candy Shine
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop