The beauty industry is blowing up and thanks to a handful of beauty mavens, getting a quick how-to and learning about new makeup trends is as easy as ever.
Finding a pro to follow with an Indian skin tone was once impossible, but now brown beauties are taking over! Here we pick out the top 10 beauty bloggers you gotta follow on Insta!
1. Kaushal Beauty is a very popular UK based influencer. She has a great mix of everyday makeup tutorials for Indian skin tones and she does excellent tutorials for festive makeup! Make sure you have a lot of time because you will get lost in the mesmerising videos!
2. Mr Jovita George is not a mister at all, it’s just a YouTube glitch and she went with it! That’s what you get with Jovita; she is funny, quirky, and talented! She does an array of tutorials from everyday makeup tutorials to Friday night party looks. Also, her cat, which is featured in many of her videos, is just too cute!
3. Shruti Arjun Anand strongly believes that makeup should make you look & feel good! She decided to start her channel after she noticed there wasn’t enough information for Indian skin tones. She also does videos in Hindi, which is extremely helpful!
4. Ankita Chaturvedi went from engineering at ITT to beauty blogging. Her channel and blog posts not only give great trendy tutorials and product reviews, but they also give some pretty awesome insights into what it’s like moving to a foreign country.
5. Himani Wright is into natural beauty and talks about keeping your mind, body & soul healthy and happy. She does a lot of DIY and gives great advice on eating healthy and introducing all-natural ingredients in your everyday diet!
6. Komal describes herself as a professional YouTuber, a vocalist, a blogger and an unapologetic feminist. She is super fun and makes putting on makeup look easy. Based in Delhi she has an array of posts ranging from makeup to singing lessons to shopping too!
I #daretotransform my hair with #LorealPro and got #frenchbrowns with #smartbond at #LooksSalonkamlanagar ! Yes I used that many hash tags #Shameless 😁 What do we think #TeamKomal ? Know more on my insta stories!! #delhiyoutuber #Delhivlogger #Youtubers #Indianyoutuber #Delhiyoutubers #IndianVlogger #Indiangirl #indianyoutuber #cute #New #Indianyoutubers #TheDelhiFashionBlogger #indian #indianvloggers #Indianvlog #Komal #Delhifashionblogger #hairmakeover
7. Irene Khan is a glamorous Bengali beauty who writes about beauty, travel and being a mommy. A hot one at that! She is the go-to girl if you wanna go a little over the top with your makeup and fashion.
8. Dusky beauty Deepica Mutyala left her full-time job to pursue her vlogging hobby, which turned into a full-time career. Deepica now appears on the Today Show in the States and gives great tips and tricks for darker skin tones.
9. Rari runs a very successful blogging site and uses brands that are native to India. She is your go-to gal for traditional makeup for any festivities.
10. Farah Dhukai – If you love natural skin care, then you are totally going to be obsessed with the queen of DIY – Farah Dhukai. She is a Toronto based Youtuber with over a million subscribers. If you want to learn how to lighten your dark lips or grow your eyebrows fast, she’s got you covered!
🍚HOW TO GET RID OF WHITEHEADS IN LESS THAN 2 MINUTES WITHOUT POPPING THEM! 🍚- no more acne, no big monstrous pimples, no clusters of pimples – just smooth pimple free skin! ——great for men too who get whiteheads from shaving facial hair🍡 All you need is WASABI!🍣 ✅Apply the wasabi with a qtip to a cleansed face ‼️USE AS A SPOT TREATMENT ONLY to your whiteheads and leave on for NO MORE THAN 2 MINS – DO NOT apply this on your entire face. Spicy ingredients like wasabi, cayenne, chilli pepper etc ARE NOT meant for your entire face as a mask. They can cause unnecessary pain if you use it all over, and can actually do more harm than good. I mean would you eat a spoon full of spice or just add a tiny bit for some flavour? Same concept applies when you use it topically. Theyre ONLY good for spot treatments, just like your “regular” acne spot treatments. ‼️ ✅Wipe off with a clean qtip ✅WASH your face after – no cleanser 🙈the whitehead will be GONE and it will NOT turn into a big annoying pimple, and it wont spread into more pimples (which whiteheads can tend to do) 🐝*this does STING. It gets red. thats normal. its doing its job. If you have extremely sensitive skin then wipe off after 20-30 seconds* 👹IM NOT CRAZY! IT WORKS! HERES WHY: -For my sushi lovers.. do you know why wasabi is served with sushi? aside from being delicious? Its because its an ANTIBACTERIAL (for the raw fish) and also a pimples worst enemy!! -JAM packed with VITAMIN C, CALCIUM, POTASSIUM, and PHYTOCHEMICALS that can help strengthen antioxidants in your body -it stimulates and increases circulation in your skin, so when you apply it topically it helps instantly heal whiteheads and generate clear, soft, smooth, healthy skin. -promotes oxygenation of cell tissues = healthy tissues = healthy beautiful skin 👄PS. i use this as a lip plumper too – check out the demo video on my feed <3 👅 👇🏽TAG A FRIEND WHO COULD USE THIS and dont forget to LIKE THIS VIDEO TO HELP A SIS OUT FAM! 👍🏾🖤 Disclaimer: As with any skin care regimen, always do a test patch first to see if your skin is allergic to any of the ingredients.