Racoons and pandas do look cute with their dark circles, but not on us women. Dark circles are often the result of lack of sleep, nasal congestion due to allergies, hyperpigmentation. Even your genes have some role to play. While genetic issues need professional intervention, but if you have acquired your dark circles due to lifestyle issues, then here’s what you can use:
- Vichy Liftactiv Retinol HA Eyes with retinol and hyaluronic acid which help lighten the dark circles and improve collagen production in the area.
- La Roche Posay Toleraine Softening Gel, a softening cleansing water that melts eye makeup without drying out the under eye area.
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer to instantly wipe away dark circles with its life reflecting formula.
- Lakme 9 to 5 Eye Color Quartet in Desert Rose, a shimmering eye shadow palette with complexion enhancing sheer gold and copper shades that brighten the eye area.
- L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Gelmatic Eye Liner in Glamour Gold to brighten up your lower lash line, and diminish dark shadows underneath.