Come December and the party invitations start hitting your mailbox. Whether it’s drinking with your office colleagues or dancing the night away with your BFFs, you need to look your best in no time? We scoured Pinterest to find three hairdos that you can do in just under 5 minutes.
The milkmaid braid
Image Credit: Pinterest
The best way to style your hair using this style is when your hair is a bit dirty, as it hides your roots. What’s more, it holds better and lasts longer.
- Simply, section your hair into two sections with a middle parting. Braid your hair and secure the ends using rubber ties.
- Tie tight braids on each side. You can loosen them later.
- Wrap each braid around the back of your head in opposite directions. Secure with bobby pins.
- Pull out a few strands to give it a messy look and spray some of the Gatsby Set And Keep hairspray for a long-lasting effect.
The half-up topknot
Khloe Kardashian and Kendall Jenner are often snapped sporting this hairdo and we can see why! The half-up topknot is perfect to pair with your off-shoulder tops.
- First, spray some Batiste Dry Shampoo onto your roots, this will give your mane some bounce and texture.
- Now take a section of your hair from either side, just above your ear and create a high bun on your crown. Now remember, the looser, the better. You don’t want it to look styled.
- Scrunch the rest of your mane, to make it look textured and voila you’re ready to rock the party!
The simplest hairstyle to try! Don’t believe us, try it for yourself.
- Spray the Bblunt’s Blow Away Volumising hairspray and scrunch your mane to give it some bounce. If your hair is super fine, try using Organix Moroccan Salt Spray as it adds texture.
- Now lightly run a tong through your hair if you have straight hair to create light waves.
- Backcomb the front section, and then sweep all the hair into a high pony and secure with a rubber tie.
- Wrap a small section of hair from the pony around the rubber band to conceal it and fasten with bobby pins.
- Scrunch some more sections of hair and you’re ready to hit the party circuit!
Shop The Article Below